Vault Item Manager for Destiny 2 and 1 2.0.735
|Continue to app|
The Vault supports DESTINY 2 on all platforms! (PlayStation, Xbox Live, Steam and Stadia)
The Vault is a FREE item manager application for the massively popular shared-world shooter games: Destiny 2 and Destiny 1.
The Vault is created keeping the hardcore and casual players in mind and minimizes the time and effort required to equip an item, to transfer an item to or from the Vault and to transfer an item between your characters.
The Vault is created by the players, for the players. We know that Guardians want to spent the least amount of time possible navigating through their inventory to equip or transfer items. Therefore; The Vault focuses on speed more than anything else. The application is lightning-fast to launch & show your items and is always responsive.
- Loadout Manager
Create weapon and armor sets for your characters, save them for later and equip them with one tap! Loadout Manager automatically finds your saved set items whether they are on another character or at your vault; transfers them and equips them to your Guardian. All with just one tap of a button!
- Max Power Level Button
Automatically analyzes, transfers & equips your highest power level items.
- Grind Mode: An Automated Inventory Clean-up Feature
The most frustrating thing when you are in a great fire team and completing consecutive strikes, raids, events is getting your inventory filled up with engrams/unnecessary items. The Vault has a "Grind Mode" feature that you can turn on with single tap. Grind Mode periodically checks your characters' inventories for engrams/unnecessary items and transfers them to your Vault; so that you always have space for new epic loot.
- Detailed Weapons & Armor Information:
Get all stats and perks info of weapons and armor.
- Item Ratings & Reviews
Found a new weapon or armor and want to know if it is good or bad? Just check its rating and reviews by other guardians and decide for yourself.
- Item Search
Search for items by name, perk name, item type, damage type, item state (masterwork, locked) etc. Further refine your search with advanced sorting & filtering options.
- Vendor Browsing
Check the items vendors have for sale, if you can afford them and what you need to accomplish to unlock them. Also see the community ratings and comments on weapons and armor sold by vendors to decide if they are worth your time.
- Top Weapons
Discover the best rated weapons by the community in an easy to use fashion.
- Highlight Duplicate Items Option
Highlight the duplicate items in your vault.
- Item Sorting
Sort your weapons and armor by power level, rarity, name or type.
- Armor Quality Rating (only for Destiny 1)
Armor Quality Rating shows how good the stat rolls on your armor are by comparing them to the maximum possible rolls. The higher this rating is, the better.
Armor Quality Rating is very useful when:
You are aiming for a Tier 12 build to minimize cool-downs
You want to know if an armor piece is worth infusing
About Vault Item Manager for Destiny 2 and 1
Vault Item Manager for Destiny 2 and 1 is a free app for Android published in the Recreation list of apps, part of Home & Hobby.
The company that develops Vault Item Manager for Destiny 2 and 1 is Crocus Games. The latest version released by its developer is 2.0.735.
To install Vault Item Manager for Destiny 2 and 1 on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2021-10-13 and was downloaded 35 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the Vault Item Manager for Destiny 2 and 1 as malware or if the download link for com.crocusgames.destinyinventorymanager is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install Vault Item Manager for Destiny 2 and 1 on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the Vault Item Manager for Destiny 2 and 1 is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by Vault Item Manager for Destiny 2 and 1 will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- Vault Item Manager for Destiny 2 and 1 will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.
posted on 2021-10-13
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
posted on 2021-05-12
Season of the Splicer Update:
- Fixed an issue that crashed The Vault on Android 9 devices while updating to a new database
- Progress feature is fixed and re-enabled
- Other minor additions and UI changes
posted on 2020-12-27
- Item icons are now displaying their relevant season or expansion watermarks
- Ghosts are now showing their energy levels correctly
- Other minor bug fixes and layout improvements
posted on 2020-06-17
- Added power cap info to the item detail page
- Fixed a bug that caused crashes when the item detail page is opened and closed very quickly
- Fixed other minor bugs
posted on 2020-03-25
This update brings support for Season of The Worthy:
- Intrinsic Traits of weapons are displayed correctly
- Sword details are fixed
- Progress Page is re-enabled
- Trial Passage progress can be checked
posted on 2020-01-15
- Fixed various item equipping and transferring bugs that affected Item Search page
- Progress page now shows valor and glory sub-ranks and obelisk progress
posted on 2019-11-27
This update brings new features:
- Item Perk and Mod Search: You can now search for items using perk and mod names. For example; you can search for weapons with the "Rampage" perk. Please check the Item Search feature for information on how to use this feature.
- Popular Items feature is renamed as Top Weapons and re-enabled. As the name suggests; this feature will focus on weapons from now on.
- Character Details: You can now see your characters' total stats.
posted on 2019-11-06
- Items will now display their full perk trees (both active and inactive); like they did before Shadowkeep release.
- Item mods and perks will display more detailed info when selected.
- Item icons and screenshots will now reflect the equipped ornament.
- Pursuits are fixed and renamed as Quests.
posted on 2019-10-12
This is the initial support version for Shadowkeep:
- Armor details are re-enabled
- Armor 2.0 support (New armor stats are added and energy mechanism is implemented)
- Vendors feature now shows exact rolls and stats for weapons and armor
- Account-wide quests now show their progress correctly
- Other various bug fixes
- Popular Items feature is disabled in this version. It will be re-enabled in a future release.
posted on 2019-09-19
- Fixed the database update flow for devices running on the newly released Android 10
- Fixed a bug that prevented item transfers & equipping after displaying vendor inventories
- Fixed a rare bug that caused The Vault to crash when creating Loadouts
- Added Login Troubleshooting guide
posted on 2019-08-22
This update to The Vault brings:
- Cross Save support
- Steam migration support
- Login support for Steam and Stadia when those platforms become available with the launch of Shadowkeep this fall
- Fix for an issue that caused random crashes on Android 9
posted on 2019-08-06
- We have upgraded and improved our login flow to support Google login for Blizzard accounts. The new login flow also lays the groundwork for the support of Stadia and Steam platforms. This will require one time only re-login from our existing users.
- Vendors page is fixed and re-enabled.
posted on 2019-07-11
- Fixed the broken login. You can now log in without any issues.
posted on 2017-01-10
Thanks for everyone testing the app!,By the help of your crash reports; I managed to solve the problems. The app should be much more stable now.,Bugs fixed:,- The app no longer crashes in Android version 4.x,- The app no longer crashes if it can't get the Destiny account information,- Fixed a rare case of "Grind Mode" crashing the app.